GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai. Reply with quote

WINNIPEG -- It was back to business for the Winnipeg Jets Wednesday, as they skated for the first time since the Olympic break and prepared to resume their quest for the playoff berth that has eluded the franchise for so many years. With 22 games left and just over a week till they play again, coach Paul Maurice says he wants to get started right away sharpening defensive neutral zone play and forechecking without the puck. "Our sole focus is trying to find ways that we can be more aggressive with it," he said. The Jets were still minus their four Olympians -- forwards Olli Jokinen, Blake Wheeler and Michael Frolik, plus No. 1 netminder Ondrej Pavelec remain in Sochi -- but they made up for that with a healthy Evander Kane, Jim Slater and Matt Halischuk, all back from the injury list. Slater was out the longest after sports hernia surgery in Montreal. The centre and one of the teams faceoff leaders last played Oct. 18 but he says he now feels strong and ready to compete. Its a far different team than the one he left, with the Jets on a roll since Maurice took over from Claude Noel. They now sit just two points out of that coveted playoff spot. Slater says its always tough to be on the sidelines when a new coach comes in. "The slates wiped clean and when you cant get out there and play and show him what youve got, its definitely tough, you dont know where you fit in," he said. But Maurice helped to set his mind at ease. "Ive played against Paul a lot of my career when he was in Carolina, so we had a talk, he knows what kind of player I am and just wanted me to get healthy, come back strong and ready to go." The focus may be on getting his team ready for their first game Feb. 27 when the Phoenix Coyotes visit Winnipeg, but Maurice says hes still arranged practice Friday to let the team watch Canada and the U.S. play in the Olympics. "Weve moved practice so that we can get together and watch that as a team," he said. "Its a big deal so we want to respect that and enjoy it. . . At the end of the day hockey events are what were all about, right, and this is a big game." Its been seven years since the Atlanta Thrashers were swept in the first round of the NHL playoffs in their only appearance. Kane last played Jan. 26 in Chicago. He was out twice with an injured hand, the second time after what turned out to be a premature return resulted in an infection that saw his hand swell to the size of a baseball. He says hes sure hell be ready to go Feb. 27 and he likes where the Jets are now sitting. "We put ourselves in a position now where we can make a push and we have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs and contend," he said. "The last part of the schedule we play the teams that kind of bunched in with us so its going to be an good opportunity for us to make a push and finish off strong." Team captain Andrew Ladd says the time to practice will help the Jets get their pace back up. "I think that was the best part of our game, the last 10 games or so . . We were playing (with) speed and confidence and weve got to find a way to get that back." He said its also good to see players like Slater and Halischuk return after long absences. "Its nice to have some extra bodies." Cory Schneider Team USA Jersey . - A momentary lapse in focus Saturday night proved costly for the Vancouver Whitecaps. P.K Subban Team Canada Jersey . But until the 10th inning, the Colorado Rockies outfielder was hitless. That changed quickly when Dickerson drove a two-out, 0-1 pitch into the pool deck beyond the right field fence for the tiebreaking home run in the Rockies 5-3 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.nhljerseysofficialonline.net/Team-Canada-Martin-St-Louis-Jersey/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Leafs remain interested in re-signing Raymond, but several other teams have reached out to the former 25-goal scorer. Jamie Benn Team Canada Jersey . He doesnt need to win the race to claim a bigger prize. With a massive 90-point lead over Ferraris Fernando Alonso in the drivers standings, the German needs only to finish fifth or better to claim a fourth successive world championship title and become the third man to achieve the feat, joining Formula One greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher. Wayne Gretzky Team Canada Jersey . Nevada Athletic Commission Chairman Francisco Aguilar said Friday the two welterweights will face unannounced pre-fight testing handled by collectors certified by the World Anti-Doping Agency. MIAMI -- Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins. Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. With the agreement, the Dolphins achieved one of their biggest off-season priorities by avoiding the loss of their best defensive back in free agency. "Ive been in this league awhile and actually feel appreciated here," Grimes said. "This is where I wanted to be, and Im glad it all worked out." Grimes, 30, spent six years with the Atlanta Falcons, who parted ways with him after his serious injury. The Dolphins gave him a one-year contract in 2013, and he had perhaps his best season, making four interceptions while playing in all 16 games. "Lasst year it was like, OK, I get to prove myself again," he said.dddddddddddd "I never doubted myself, but being realistic, coming off of a serious injury that a lot of people had trouble coming back from, I had to prove myself." Grimes, a 5-foot-10 overachiever who was undrafted out of Shippensburg State, also made the Pro Bowl in 2010. He has 59 career starts and 17 interceptions. The contract was the first major deal for new Miami general manager Dennis Hickey, who replaced Jeff Ireland. "My exposure to Brent over the last few years has always been when Im on the opposite sideline watching him intercept balls and hurt my team," Hickey said. "Im excited to have him on my team now." With free agency beginning March 11, the Dolphins priority now becomes trying to re-sign nose tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai. Both can become unrestricted free agents. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Где купить растения All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: