Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

, was 23rd. Johaug, meanwhile, won the womens race

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: , was 23rd. Johaug, meanwhile, won the womens race Reply with quote

MADRID, Spain -- Real Sociedads hopes of returning to the Champions League next season took a hit on Monday after it fell 3-2 at home to bottom-of-the-table Rayo Vallecano in the Spanish league. Sociedad slipped eight points behind fourth-place Athletic Bilbao, which holds the final qualifying place for Europes top-tier event. Rayo, meanwhile, is only one point from salvation after Ruben Rochina smashed a rising shot while on the run into goal for the 67th-minute winner. Sociedad twice took the lead, in the opening instances through Inigo Martinez and then Ruben Pardo after the restart, but on both occasions the visitors equalized within minutes through Joaquin Larrivey and Alberto Bueno, respectively. Despite Reals constant pressing over the final 15 minutes, the Basque club couldnt string together a decent effort on goal as Carlos Vela was guilty of wasting a clear opportunity at the close. "This game has given us life, it could be a fundamental result," Rayo coach Paco Jemez said. Rayo has 26 points alongside fellow relegation battlers Almeria and Valladolid, while Getafe is just one point better. Elsewhere, 10-man Malaga also enhanced its hopes of surviving the drop after securing a 2-0 win away to Osasuna, which is now just three points clear of relegation. Samuel Sanchez gave the visitors the lead a quarter of the way in before the visitors were reduced by a player when Jesus Gamez was shown a second yellow card in the 52nd. No matter, as Nordin Amrabat doubled the Andalucians lead in the 66th, Malaga also hung on thanks to stellar goalkeeping by Willy Caballero. Malaga joined Elche and Osasuna on 29 points with the victory. Real Madrid leads the standings with 67 points, three better than Atletico Madrid. Barcelona is third with 63 points, while Athletic has 51. Getafe fired coach Luis Garcia on Monday, with former player Cosmin Contra taking over the duties. http://www.max90blacksaleuk.com/ .Y. - Artem Sergeev scored the winner shorthanded at 17:28 of the third period as the Syracuse Crunch edged the St. http://www.max90blacksaleuk.com/air-max-90-womens.html .K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. http://www.max90blacksaleuk.com/air-max-90-womens.html .com) - The Montreal Canadiens aim to extend their impressive start on the road this season as they visit the Minnesota Wild for Friday nights encounter. http://www.max90blacksaleuk.com/air-max-90-prm-tapes.html . - Zach Redmonds power-play goal late in the third period lifted the St. http://www.max90blacksaleuk.com/air-max-90-fireflies.html .J. -- This Super Bowl has just about everything a fan, a player, a coach -- and certainly a league -- could ask for.FALUN, Sweden - Canadas Alex Harvey rediscovered his magic to win gold at the World Cup cross-country skiing finals Saturday. The 25-year-old from St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., narrowly held off Norways Martin Johnsrud Sundby to win the mens 30-kilometre race. "This has been the best season of my life," Harvey said. "Obviously we didnt have that magic we needed at the Olympics which was the goal, but I have five podiums this year, three victories, and this just reconfirms all of the work we did in the summer." Therese Johaug took a big step toward securing the overall cross-country World Cup title by beating Norwegian teammate Marit Bjoergen in the womens 15-kilometre skiathlon race. Harvey, whose best finish last month in Sochi was 18th, powered his way up the hills on the 2015 world championship course Saturday and took advantage of the fast glide on his skis in the downhill. He carried the pace until one kilometre to go when he shuffled to the side and moved into the back to draft on the final downhill and slingshot to gold. He beat Sundby in a sprint to the finish, crossing in one hour 118 minutes 7.dddddddddddd seconds. The Norwegian finished just 0.12 seconds behind. Alexander Legkov of Russia was third, 1.76 seconds behind. Harvey has found success before in Falun, capturing his first World Cup title there in 2012. Its the same venue where his father Pierre won his first of three World Cup medals in 1987. "I just love racing and Falun is always at the end of the season," Harvey said. "I think some guys when they feel tired at the end of the year they shut down in the head a bit, but I just love to race. When there may be tired bodies at the end of the season, I like to keep going. "The course is so hard and it requires sustained work, and I just enjoy racing here." Harvey is fourth in the overall World Cup standings with the final 15-kilometre skate-ski pursuit race scheduled for Sunday. Devon Kershaw of Sudbury was 12th Saturday, while Ivan Babikov of Canmore, Alta., was 23rd. Johaug, meanwhile, won the womens race in 41:08.9 to beat Bjoergen by 33.6 seconds, with Finlands Kerttu Niskanen finishing third. Andrea Dupont of Timmins, Ont., was 45th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Где купить растения All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: