GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

bmw i8 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Сaдoвые рaстения | צמחים שונים
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaiden68

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: bmw i8 2017 Reply with quote

The bmw i8 2017 can be a plug-in hybrid sports vehicle that delivers some of the most eyesight-getting design associated with a new vehicle on the market. But it's not just design which includes us satisfied with the i8. We're also remarkably enthusiastic by the car's numbers -- exclusively its gas overall economy numbers and performance info.

Let's begin with gasoline consumption, given that that's the initial concern you'll most likely be asked when anyone learns your new i8 is a plug-in hybrid. To start with, the i8 offers an electric selection of all around 15 full mls, which isn't bad for a very high-performance sports vehicle. From there, the statistics get a little bit more difficult. The vehicle gives 76 mpg counterpart when you aspect in the electric motor, and about 28 mpg from the gasoline engine by yourself. The complete array is all about 330 kilometers.

But whilst these figures are normally connected with a energy-drinking economic climate vehicle, the i8 is something but fuel-drinking, which gets to be evident the time you can see its low-slung and unique design. And it's even more clear if you examine the athletic BMW's performance stats. The i8 offers 357 horsepower, 450 lb-feet of torque, normal all-wheel push and a -to-60 time of all around 4.5 seconds. Pretty good for a connect-in hybrid.

But the i8 offers not only performance and fuel useage. Its products checklist is equally as futuristic as the style, with normal and optionally available characteristics ranging from an easy the navigation system to BMW Remote control Providers, which allows mobile phone customers to remotely lock and discover the auto, established the climate regulates and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Сaдoвые рaстения | צמחים שונים All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: