Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

Stapleton and Howard Fendrich con

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Stapleton and Howard Fendrich con Reply with quote

MIAMI -- The Arizona Diamondbacks started fast and held on late. Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. All five runs in the game were scored in the first inning. "We hit some balls hard with three runs and then they scored two in the first and our pitching shut them down," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. Trevor Cahill (3-Cool pitched 6 2-3 innings, allowing two runs and six hits. Addison Reed pitched the ninth for his 29th save in 34 chances. Marlins starter Brad Hand (2-5) allowed three runs in seven innings. The Marlins, trailing 3-2, loaded the bases in the seventh, but Matt Stites got Donovan Soloano to ground into a fielders choice to end the scoring threat. The Marlins threatened again in the eighth, but Jarrod Saltalamacchia bounced into an inning-ending double play, one of four turned by the Diamondbacks. "They hurt us tonight for sure," said Marlins third baseman Casey McGehee, who grounded into two of the four. "Its going to happen from time to time, but it doesnt make you feel any better about it." Pennington hit his first homer since May 1, 2013, against San Francisco, and Hill added a two-run shot, his 10th of the season. "Im going up there just looking for something up," Hill said. "I typically dont swing at the first pitch, but it worked out and it ended up being all right." The Marlins responded with RBI singles by Giancarlo Stanton and Garrett Jones. "Thats the beauty of the big leagues," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Both teams come out swinging the bats and then zeroes the rest of the way." Diamondbacks rookie Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a single in the fifth. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: LHP Matt Reynolds (Tommy John surgery) threw live batting practice to SS Chris Owings (left shoulder strain) in Scottsdale, Arizona. Marlins: RHP Henderson Alvarez is expected to rejoin the rotation on Saturday after missing two starts with right shoulder inflammation. "He threw a bullpen the other day and he looks great," Redmond said. "...Whatever stillness he had is gone and hes ready to go." ON DECK Diamondbacks LHP Wade Miley (7-8, 4.61) will oppose Alvarez (8-5, 2.4Cool, who is 5-2 with a 1.48 ERA at home. Miley is 2-1 with a 0.89 ERA in three career starts against the Marlins. SHOW AND GO With the Diamondbacks in the middle of a season-high, 10-game road trip, which included a pair of long nights in Cleveland, Gibson elected to give his team extra time off before the game. The team showed up just two hours before game time and did not partake in batting practice. "Experience just tells you that its something smart to do," Gibson said. "Mentally its a good lift for them to give them a little extra time to chill out and do some other things and not overthink things." The plan is the same for Saturday, which excited the players. "Its funny, you should have heard the reaction from everybody when (director of team travel) Roger (Riley) yelled it was show and go," Hill said. "We obviously cant do it every day, but on a long road trip. Its funny how a bunch of grown men get excited about the little things." POSTGAME MOVE Marlins RHP Anthony DeSclafani was optioned to Triple-A New Orleans to make room for Alvarez, who will be reinstated from the disabled list on Saturday. Danny Amendola Jersey . McLeod, who was assessed a five-minute major and a game misconduct for boarding and Kronwall was taken from the ice on a stretcher. After the game, the Red Wings told the media that Kronwall had sustained a concussion. By having an in-person hearing, the league can suspend McLeod for more than five-games as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Tre Jackson Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-8-customized.aspx .S. pro basketball team are "incredibly offensive racist statements," before casting them as part of a continuing legacy of slavery and segregation that Americans must confront. Bryan Stork Patriots Jersey .com) - Jonathan Holmes scored 17 of his 19 points in a lopsided second half as No. Rob Ninkovich Patriots Jersey . Get interactive with the TSN Community and get updates with TSN.cas Game Night blog right now. This best-of-seven series between the Rangers and Capitals was tied at 2-2 heading into Mondays Game 5 in New York.PHOENIX - When Junior Seaus name is mentioned as a first-time Hall of Fame candidate, people nod in recognition of his career achievements.Then they shake their heads with sadness.Seau spent 20 seasons in the NFL as a dominant linebacker, winning Defensive Player of the Year honours for San Diego in 1992, making six All-Pro teams, and the leagues All-Decade team of the 1990s. His reckless abandon defined his career.Seau committed suicide in 2012 and was found to have developed chronic traumatic encephalopathy (a brain disease).He was a phenomenal player, teammate, friend, Tom Brady said during Super Bowl week of Seau, who finished his career in New England. His attitude was infectious. He brought enthusiasm every day in practice. Youd show up in the weight room and hed be the first person there at six in the morning, on the treadmill, running, going into his 18th year in the league.He had a love for life and hes missed by all of his family and friends and certainly by me, all the guys that had a chance to be around him. He was a special person. I have no doubt hell be elected. If he cant make it, nobody can. Hes truly one of a kind.Joining Seau among the first-year eligibles for Saturdays vote are quarterback Kurt Warner and tackle Orlando Pace — who protected Warner when he was winning MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 with the Rams.At the other end of the spectrum is veterans committee nominee Mick Tingelhoff, who retired in 1978 after starting all 240 games of his career as Minnesotas centre.Fellow nominees among the 18 finalists include stars of recent vintage (Marvin Harrison, John Lynch, Jerome Bettis, Will Shields); less-recent standouts (Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Kevin Greene, Morten Andersen); coaches Tony Dungy, Don Coryell and Jimmy Johnson; and contributors Bill Polian and Ron Wolf.Also a finalist is running back Terrell Davis, the key (along with John Elway) to Denvers NFL championships in 1997 and 1998.Davis, the 1998 league and SSuper Bowl MVP — he rushed for 2,008 yards and scored 22 touchdowns — retired in 2001 after only seven pro seasons.ddddddddddddThis is his first time as a finalist.Yeah, its very different, Davis said. The first time I was a semifinalist, I was excited about that because to be in the conversation was something that I had never dreamt of it, and it never really became something that I was focused on or ever worried about. But then I got on that list, and I was like, Wow, this is pretty special.Davis isnt one to analyze his chances of being inducted, but he was exhilarated to find out how far hed gotten in this years balloting.So then Ive been at this for seven, eight years, but every year being on that list was exciting. Well, get to this year and take the next step, he said. I didnt think Id feel the way I felt when they told me: Youre a finalist. And yeah, I was like, Wow, man. I dont know, wait a minute, could this be a possibility that one day I can get that (gold) jacket? Its certainly possible, as it is for all the nominees.The panel of 46 media members will spend much of Saturday discussing the merits of each candidate, beginning with Tingelhoff, who must receive 80 per cent of the ballots to be elected.Same thing for Polian and Wolf, general managers who built Super Bowl champions and will be considered next.Then come the other 15 modern-era candidates. After further discussions, their number will be reduced to 10 and, eventually to five.Those five will receive yes or no votes for selection, just as Tingelhoff, Polian and Wolf do earlier in the meeting.The class of 2015 will be announced at the NFL Honors TV show Saturday night during which The Associated Press individual NFL awards will be handed out.Inductions in the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, will be in August.___AP Pro Football Writers Arnie Stapleton and Howard Fendrich contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Где купить растения All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: