GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

ill be counting on. R

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: ill be counting on. R Reply with quote

NEW YORK -- As soon as Luis Collazo threw the vicious right hook, he had a sense of the outcome. Collazo was proven correct as his final punch knocked out Victor Ortiz at 2:59 of the second round in a welterweight fight at the Barclays Center on Thursday night. "It was the shortest hook I ever threw," Collazo said. "It was awesome. I knew he was going to come in wide and I tried to beat his hook with my hook and thats exactly what happened." Nicknamed "The Peoples Champ" for being from the Williamsburg section of the borough, Collazo (35-5) delighted his hometown crowd by catching Ortiz (29-5-2) with a right hook across the face. That sent Ortiz sprawling to the ground near Collazos corner and when he was unable to get up, he was counted out. Collazo recorded his 18th career knockout and the former WBA welterweight champion recorded his first knockout before the third round in nearly nine years. After finishing off Ortiz, he made it clear whom he wants next and where he wants it to happen. "I want Floyd Mayweather, in New York City, I want what the fans want!" Collazo said in an in-ring interview. "I want him to come to the Barclays Center here in Brooklyn." Collazo, however, is more likely to fight fellow welterweights Keith Thurman and Marcos Madana, Adrien Broner and Amir Khan. "It opens the door," Collazo said "Like I said before, the fight here was my future and now its going to open up my future. The quick ending spoiled Ortizs bid from two setbacks that derailed his promising ascent up the welterweight chain. According to Collazo, Ortiz also seemed to overlook this fight and said that he would retire after losing. "Absolutely (he overlooked me)," Collazo said. "(I got his attention) when I landed that hook and he didnt get up. "Im just a competitive person. I dont like losing and I took care of business." "Between me and him, he told me he was going to retire after this. Lets see if he keeps his word. Lets see what happens." Ortiz, who turns 27 Friday, was the welterweight champion following a unanimous decision over Andre Berto on April 16, 2011. In his first title defence, he was knocked out in the fourth round by Mayweather five months later and then broke his jaw in gruesome fashion during the ninth round against Josesito Lopez on June 23, 2012, in Los Angeles. Besides training in the last 19-month absence, Ortiz made appearances on ABCs "Dancing With the Stars" and spent time in Bulgaria filming a part in the movie "Expendables Three" "Im good. I got caught, its no big deal," Ortiz said. "It happens. Im just one of the fighters and I put my heart out there." In the co-main event, super welterweight Eddie Gomez (16-0) won a unanimous decision over Daquan Arnett (11-1) in a 10-round fight, taking the bout with scores of 98-91, 97-92 and 97-92. The Bronx native briefly dropped Arnett in the seventh round with a hard right hook to the face, but despite a flurry of punches in the final minute of the round he was unable to produce his 11th career knockout. In the first televised fight on the card, super featherweight Gary Russell Jr. (24-0) recorded his 14th career knockout when he stopped Miguel Tamayo 1:04 into the fourth round. Russell finished the fight by forcing Tamayo into a corner and the fight ended after he landed three consecutive hard right hooks. Promoters said 8,050 attended the fight. The crowd included Brooklyn Nets Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and Andray Blatche along with current WBA and WBC light welterweight champion Danny Garcia also in attendance. Lardarius Webb Ravens Jersey . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns. Kyle Juszczyk Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, but there werent a lot of changes at the top, with the same top five as the previous week. http://www.authenticravensjerseysfootball.com/ravens-justin-forsett-black-jersey/ . -- Police say they responded to an argument at 49ers lineman Ray McDonalds home in San Jose three months before his arrest there on suspicion of domestic violence. Justin Forsett Jersey . Even for a team such as this, finishing off another title sweep is a feel-good accomplishment. Sam Dower Jr. had 20 points and 13 rebounds, and Gonzaga held its ground during a second-half rally to beat BYU 75-64 Tuesday night for its 13th WCC championship. Custom Ravens Jersey . Rooney broke the deadlock when he fired home a penalty in the 64th minute, only for captain Nemanja Vidic to be sent off for a dangerous challenge on Gabriel Giurgiu two minutes later. Rooney secured Uniteds first victory in Group C with another penalty in injury time.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- It should come as no shock that the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks are preparing for a Game 7 of their first-round series considering how tightly contested this fierce California rivalry has been over the last few years. The surprise is how the teams got to Wednesday nights win-or-go-home game. The Sharks were dominant early, winning the first three games and making former playoff MVP Jonathan Quick look rather pedestrian as he allowed 16 goals in those losses. But the Kings responded to win three straight games by three goals to force the showdown in San Jose for a spot in the second round against Anaheim. "We understand whats at stake," Sharks forward Joe Pavelski said. "There was the possibility the series was going to go to seven. We probably didnt think it was going to get there this way, but were here now and guys will be ready to play. The Kings are the ninth team to force a Game 7 after losing the first three games. Three of the previous eight finished the job although the Sharks can take solace in the fact that they avoided that same collapse in 2011 when they rebounded from three straight losses to beat Detroit 3-2 at home to advance to the Western Conference finals. San Jose jumped on top early that game with two first-period goals before holding on for the win. "We were a confident bunch," Sharks captain Joe Thornton recalled. "We felt like our game was missing in a couple games, but then we slowly got it back. This year is kind of the same way." Getting an early lead Wednesday would most definitely ease any nerves as the Sharks havent had a lead at any point in those three losses. That has allowed the normally stingy Kings to tighten things up even more defensively, and eliminate all those odd-man rushes that fueled San Joses 13-goal outburst in winning the first two games. "I think our attitude has changed within the last three games," Kings forward Justin Williams said. "Our backs are against the wall. Its win or go home, so we have a lot of character, weve stepped up so far, and we need to keep dooing it.dddddddddddd" Williams scored two goals apiece in games 4 and 6. He also scored both Los Angeles goals in a 2-1 win in Game 7 of a second-round series against the Sharks last year, giving him five goals and four assists in four career Game 7s that were all won by his team. Another performance like that could help the Kings join Philadelphia (2010), the New York Islanders (1975) and Toronto (1942) as the only teams to overcome a 3-0 deficit to win a best-of-seven series. "I think history is something we look at, look back when were done playing and say, We did that, but thats not really something were thinking about," Williams said. "Weve spotted them three games, and weve been able to come back to tie it, but it doesnt mean anything to us if we dont win it." This series has played out in stark contrast to last years roller-coaster seven-game series won by Los Angeles when goals were at a premium and the home team won every game. The Sharks outscored the Kings 13-5 to win the first two games at home and took a stranglehold on the series when Patrick Marleaus overtime goal gave them a 4-3 win in Los Angeles in Game 3. But the Kings responded with a 6-3 win in Game 4 and a 3-0 victory in San Jose in Game 5 before scoring three goals in a span of 2:46 midway through the third period to win 4-1 on Monday night. Los Angeles has held San Joses stars like Thornton, Pavelski, Marleau and Logan Couture in check the last three games. "We have to get a winning performance out of a lot of players who maybe have not had that over the last little bit but were counting on it tomorrow," coach Todd McLellan said. McLellan would not say which goalie he will be counting on. Rookie Alex Stalock replaced Antti Niemi in goal to start Game 6 and stopped 26 of 30 shots but kept San Jose in the game early. NOTES: McLellan did not have an update on the status of star D Marc-Edouard Vlasic, who missed Game 6 with an upper-body injury. ... The Kings could be without D Willie Mitchell, who left in the second period Monday with an undisclosed injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: