GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

accordingly. Call it the Paul Tracy--Tony Kanaan

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Болезни, вредители | מחלות ומזיקים
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: accordingly. Call it the Paul Tracy--Tony Kanaan Reply with quote

WALLINGFORD, Conn. -- Its been a season of hockey firsts for Canadian forward Jamie Lee Rattray. The 21-year-old from Kanata, Ont., became the first Clarkson University player to win the Patty Kazmaier Award that goes to the best player in NCAA Division 1 womens hockey. Rattray helped lead the Golden Knights to their first Frozen Four appearance. Theyll face the University of Minnesota on Sunday in the championship game. Its been unbelievable, Rattray told The Canadian Press after receiving the award Saturday. Especially as a senior, theres nothing more I could ask for than to cap off my senior year playing in the last game of the season. Its my last college game. The first game ever I played in my career was against Minnesota and now the last one. Its going to be exciting (Sunday) and a lot of emotions, but youve got to go out there and play your game. Rattray ranked second in NCAA scoring this season with 62 points -- 28 goals and 34 assists in 39 games -- to help Clarkson set a single-season record for wins with 30. Shes the fifth Canadian to win the Patty Kazmaier Award in its 17-year history. Cornell forward Jillian Saulnier from Halifax and American forward Hannah Brandt of the University of Minnesota were the other two finalists for the award. Brandt led Division 1 scoring with 22 goals and 41 assists for 63 points in 39 games. Saulnier, 22, ranked fourth with 28 goals and 28 assists in 34 games. Previous Canadian winners of the award were Mercyhursts Vicki Bendus of Wasaga Beach, Ont., (2010); Harvards Sarah Vaillancourt of Sherbrooke, Que., (2008); Wisconsins Sara Bauer of St. Catharines, Ont., (2006); and Harvards Jennifer Botterill of Winnipeg (2001, 2003). The award was established in 1998 in memory of Kazmaier, a Princeton defenceman who died of a blood disease at the age of 28. Its definitely a great honour and especially with those nominees, Rattray said. It was kind of neat to be part of that group and it was neat to see at the banquet today what Patty was all about. I was pretty nervous at first, but then excitement kind of came over me. Definitely an honourable group to be part of. Rattray, five foot six and 172 pounds, will graduate with a degree in business from Clarkson, which is located in Potsdam, N.Y. She had two assists in Clarksons 5-1 win over Mercyhurst in Fridays Frozen Four semifinal. Rattray is a prospect for the Canadian womens hockey team. She won silver and gold with Canada at the world under-18 womens hockey championship in 2009 and 2010 respectively. She then spent three years playing for Canadas under-22 team. http://www.theraidersteamproshop.com/Youth-Gabe-Jackson-Elite-Jersey/ .C. -- Mallory Blackwelder won the Symetra Classic on Saturday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. http://www.theraidersteamproshop.com/Youth-Jack-Tatum-Elite-Jersey/ . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. http://www.theraidersteamproshop.com/Youth-Otis-Sistrunk-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Adam Pelech scored with three seconds left in regulation to lift the Erie Otters past the Owen Sound Attack 3-2 in Wednesdays lone Ontario Hockey League game. http://www.theraidersteamproshop.com/Youth-Kelechi-Osemele-Elite-Jersey/ .K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. http://www.theraidersteamproshop.com/Youth-Shilique-Calhoun-Elite-Jersey/ . In the midst of the Canadiens Sunday night game against the New York islanders the mayor took to Twitter to chime in his two cents as the Habs tried to lock up two points.EDMONTON -- More than a week after rival Dario Franchitti knocked him into a spin in Toronto to send him down the championship standings, IndyCar driver Will Power has cooled off. From boiling mad to simmering frustration. "The guy (Franchitti) had a choice," said Power in an interview. "At no point was his front wheel ever ahead of my rear wheel. "He had the choice to fall behind me, and (instead) he hit me. Thats just a simple fact. Result: I end up not finishing, and he ends up with the win." Is it time to bury the hatchet, to talk it out? "Whats there to say? What have we got to talk about? "Its quite easy for him to say, Im happy to move on. I took out Will. Ive got a massive points lead. "Its great for him. He gets a big lead in the championship and goes on to win the race (in Toronto). "We just need to go out and have a good result in Edmonton and see what happens after that." The 30-year-old from Toowoomba, Australia, knows his margin for error is shrinking fast if he hopes to avoid a repeat of the 2010 campaign, when he jumped out to an early points lead only to see it shrink and finally evaporate to Franchitti. This year, as the IndyCar series shifts to Sundays race at Edmontons City Centre Airport, the driver points race has effectively been narrowed to a three-man fight. Franchitti leads with 353 points, 55 up on Power and 83 ahead of Scott Dixon, Franchittis teammate with Target Chip Ganassi. A race winner gets 50 points plus a possible three bonus points while the others get at least 10 points for just showing up, meaning the maximum point swing on any given weekend is about 43. In 10 races, Franchitti has won four events and Power, with Penske Racing, has taken three. With eight races to go, Power needs a better finish than the last two events, at Iowa and Toronto. At Iowa a month ago, it was a horror show. He started fifth but an early mistake by one of his crew sent him roaring out of pit lane right into the path of Charlie Kimball, who was entering his own pit box.dddddddddddd. Power T-boned the rookie, and while Power went back out after fixing the nose of the Dallara, the car was off kilter. A few laps later, fighting to stay on the lead lap, the No. 12 Verizon car stepped out and rear-ended the wall on Turn 2, collapsing and shredding the back wing and slamming Powers head, giving him a concussion. In Toronto, Franchitti pressed Power from behind and tried to make an inside move. The cars came together, and Power was sent spinning and out of contention. Power said Franchitti didnt have position and was reckless, labelling him a "dirty" racer. Franchitti said he did have position and that Power was needlessly crowding him. He labelled it a garden variety "racing incident." For Power, its more than an "incident" given how high the stakes have become. In the last two years he has shot up from relative obscurity to become one of the elite racers in the series. His friend, Canadian racer Alex Tagliani, said Power is being too hard on himself when things go wrong on track and, metaphorically, needs to stop squeezing the steering wheel so tightly. Actually the grip is fine, said Power. "I race how I race. I dont think anythings changed mentally in the car." He didnt say hed be looking for Franchitti in Edmonton, but noted drivers always know who is in their mirrors and react accordingly. Call it the Paul Tracy--Tony Kanaan Scale of Mayhem. "You know if its Paul Tracy and hes behind you and hes got a bit of a run on, you know what can potentially happen," said Power. "Hes very aggressive, and if he wants to get by hell make his own way by. Thats his reputation. "Any time Im racing Tony Kanaan I know hell always give you room. Hes a hard racer but hes always very clean. "Those are two different kinds of drivers, and imagine everyone else (as being) in between." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Болезни, вредители | מחלות ומזיקים All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: