GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

including Kristin Streifel,

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Болезни, вредители | מחלות ומזיקים
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: including Kristin Streifel, Reply with quote

DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," Morales said. "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. http://www.vikingsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Brandon-Fusco-Elite-Jersey/ .City started the final round of group play in last place in Group E but finished second by beating Roma 2-0 away, with second-half goals by Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta lifting the English champions above their Italian opponents and CSKA Moscow. CSKA lost 3-0 at Bayern Munich. http://www.vikingsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Moritz-Boehringer-Elite-Jersey/ . A proposal approved by the committee says coaches would be allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. http://www.vikingsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Charles-Johnson-Elite-Jersey/ . The veteran wide receiver, who has played 12 seasons in the CFL, spent last year with the Als after stints with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger-Cats and B. http://www.vikingsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Cordarrelle-Patterson-Elite-Jersey/ . "We need to make sure that were bulletproof," Rosberg said after Daniel Ricciardo passed the hobbled Silver Arrow with two laps to go to win the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday. "Having lost the win, thats very, very disappointing, definitely, and also disappointing for us as a team. http://www.vikingsauthenticonline.com/Youth-Cris-Carter-Elite-Jersey/ . He was 75. The Spanish football federation announced the death early Saturday, saying Aragones died at a Madrid hospital. He had been battling leukemia. Federation president Angel Maria Villar said Aragones would be remembered as "very special" -- both for his contributions to Spanish football and as a person.Almost 13 years ago, the Sandra Schmirler Foundation was created by a group of the late curlers friends with the support of the Canadian Curling Association and Scott Paper. The idea came about just over three years after Schmirler was standing on the podium in Nagano 1998, signing our national anthem after capturing the Olympic gold medal in womens curling. Unfortunately, it was also just 14 months after she passed away from a rare form of cancer at the young age of 36. Much like the success Schmirler enjoyed on the ice, the foundation started in her name has been a winner at providing hospitals with funding for the care of premature and critically ill newborn babies across Canada. Despite all the big curling shots she made over the years, including the famous in-off at the 1997 Olympic Trials, Schmirler said giving birth to her only daughter at the time was her best delivery. It was clear that Schmirler never lost sight of what was important in life, which makes her name a perfect fit for the foundation, which bears the slogan Champions start small.dddddddddddd Currently, over 30 hospitals benefit as a result of funding from the foundation and last year, almost $300,000 was made available to those hospitals through grants. And over the 13 years the foundation has been in existence, almost $2.5 million has been allocated to 34 different hospitals Also, six junior curlers received $5,000 each in the first annual Spirit of Sandra Scholarships last year, including Kristin Streifel, who skipped Schmirlers home province of Saskatchewan in this years Canadian Junior Curling Championships in Nova Scotia. Sunday is Sandra Schmirler Day at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts in Montreal and TSNs Vic Rauter will be hosting the annual telethon for the foundation. Take a few minutes to visit SandraSchmirler.org or call 1-866-210-6011 and make a donation to the Sandra Schmirler Foundation. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Болезни, вредители | מחלות ומזיקים All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: