GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

from Sacramento on Wednesday for Jason Terry and

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: from Sacramento on Wednesday for Jason Terry and Reply with quote

Maybe we need to start calling it "Kassian Karma." Whenever Matt Kassian plays, the Ottawa Senators seem to pick up points and when the winger isnt in the lineup, they have struggled. The Sens forward has dressed for roughly half of the games this season and the contrasting record when he is in and out of the lineup is rather remarkable. They have lost only three times in regulation out of the 24 games that Kassian has been a part of, posting a 13-3-8 record. But when Kassian doesnt play, they have a woeful 8-16-1 record in 25 games. On Monday, I approached Kassian to see if he was aware of the teams outstanding record with him in the lineup. "Yeah I knew," Kassian said immediately. "When you are a guy who goes in and out of the lineup, you pay attention to things like that. You want to be a guy that, when youre in the lineup, the team has success. Its been fortunate for me that so far we have." The simple explanation would be that perhaps the Senators skilled forwards feel like they have a little more room to operate on a night when Kassian is sitting on their bench. Maybe the opposition is a little less inclined to take liberties with Ottawa players if they have to answer to Kassian. But even Kassian agrees that is likely an oversimplification of the situation. "There are probably more factors to it than just that," he said. "You hope its because the team has an identity where theyre going to go out and play and just get things done and maybe give them some confidence. Thats what you hope for." Other Sens players cant necessarily identify the phenomenon, either. "I dont know the real reason for it, other than weve timed our games well and hes played well when hes played," explains captain Jason Spezza. "Hes a guy that when he plays, hes a physical presence out there. He understands his role and hes done a really good job of just keeping things simple when he plays. But its also strange that Ottawas record would be so good with Kassian in the lineup, considering he hardly sees the ice when he plays. He averages 4:23 of ice-time per game – although that number has been slightly north of six minutes per game in the month of January. In a game against the Toronto Maple Leafs in December, Kassian played just 1:05 and followed that up with just 2:20 of ice time in the next game against the Philadelphia Flyers. Remarkably, the Sens picked up three out of a possible four points in those games. "It depends on the night. Some of those nights where I havent played there have been a lot of penalties and special teams – and I dont play on special teams. Instantly, that cuts it down," says Kassian. "And the guys who need to play 5-on-5 are your big guys, so there could be some weird nights like that. Especially at the start of the season when we basically had a parade to the penalty box." It turns out that Kassians limited ice time may actually benefit the other 11 forwards, who often see increased ice time on those nights. While many people like to see their team roll four lines consistently, it appears as though this years edition of the Sens seem to thrive on the nights when they are playing with three-and-a-half lines. "Its better for me. I prefer when I play more, I think I play better," said Spezza. "If you play more when hes in the lineup, that might help everybody a little bit. But he really understands his role and he does a good job. He gets some good shifts early in the game and if they shorten the bench, hes fine with it I think." There is also the matter of the Senators being a perfect 5-0-0 when Kassian drops the gloves and fights this season. "I would expand on that and say look at our teams record as a whole when we fight, whether its me or someone else," said Kassian. "That might just be preparedness and being engaged in the game as a team – not just me as an individual. When were aggressive and ready to play, when were ready to fight – not that you have to – those are the games that were more invested in emotionally." For the record, the Sens are 5-5-1 in games when someone other than Kassian gets into a fight. So once again, the "Kassian Karma" seems to be in effect when it comes to this realm as well. In any event, Kassian cant put his finger on exactly why his team is so much more successful when he plays and when he fights – although he is hoping his rugged style does rub off on his teammates. "You hope its a general identity and an attitude the team has that you help them with when youre in the lineup and thats the reason," said Kassian. The Sens are back in action on Tuesday night when they visit the Washington Capitals, a team theyve enjoyed recent mastery over, having won their last six encounters. You can catch all the action live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Sami Khedira Maglia . The question is, where is he most likely to go? An obvious choice is the Edmonton Oilers. Gretzky won four Stanley Cups with the Oilers from 1979-1988 before “the trade” sent him packing to sunny California to play with the Los Angeles Kings. Daniele Rugani Maglia . The result left Betis nine points from safety with 10 rounds to play. Elche edged four points clear of the relegation zone with its sixth straight home game without a loss. http://www.juventusshop.it/paul-pogba-maglia.html . - As Danelle Jacobs and a crew of volunteers decorated their Rose Parade float, strong winds from a blustery winter storm blew flowers into the air. Martin Caceres Juventus Maglia . Dee Gordon and Puig broke open a tie game with consecutive RBI doubles in the seventh, Matt Kemp homered in the eighth and the Dodgers beat the NL West-leading Giants 6-2 on Saturday. Hernanes Maglia . The team was in last place in the English Premier League, its roster filled with bloated contracts and egos.OAKLAND, Calif. -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. The 18-year NBA veteran has backed up his words more than anybody ever expected. ONeal had season highs of 23 points and 13 rebounds to carry the load for an undermanned frontcourt, and the Golden State Warriors held off the Brooklyn Nets 93-86 Saturday night for their third straight victory since the break. "Whatever I have, Im going to leave it on the able. Ive said that quite a few times, but Im dead serious," said the 36-year-old ONeal, who missed extensive time following surgery on his wrist earlier this season. "You may have to wheel me out of here at the end of the season, but thats what Im going to do." With Andrew Bogut sidelined with a left shoulder injury and David Lee out with a stomach flu, ONeal followed up his game-saving block that preserved Golden States overtime victory against Houston on Thursday night with a vintage performance. ONeal shot 10 for 13 from the floor, and Draymond Green scored a career-best 18 points to go with 10 rebounds starting in Lees place. Stephen Curry banked in a big 3-pointer in the final minute to finish with 17 points, and the Warriors won three games in a row for the first time since the Nets ended their 10-game winning streak on Jan. 8 in Brooklyn -- crediting ONeal for leading the way in the locker room and on the court. "Hes getting an opportunity to put a stamp on what he says," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "Its no longer what he says, its what hes doing." The veteran Nets never matched the intensity. Deron Williams had 20 points and six assists, and Joe Johnson scored 15 points for Brooklyn, which struggled to shoot from 3-point range and was just as careless passing. Brooklyn made just 2 of 21 attempts from beyond the arc and committed 16 turnovers. "I thought we had a lot of good shots, they just didnt fall," said Nets forward Paul Pierce, who scored 11 points on 3-for-11 shooting. "Sometimes you live by the 3, you die by the 3. We should attack more, especially with them limited in their big men." The Nets made sure the game moved at a plodding pace untill the final minutes.dddddddddddd Johnson made an 18-foot fadeaway to tie the score at 84 with 2:22 remaining. Green followed with two free throws, then Andray Blatche converted a tying layup. ONeal drew a foul on the other end and hit two free throws -- getting another chance after missing his second attempt because of a hitch in his release that drew a lane violation -- to give Golden State an 88-86 lead. On Brooklyns next possession, Johnsons pass was deflected before hitting Williams hands and landing out of bounds. Curry quickly came back by banking in a 3-pointer to put the Warriors up 91-86 with 37 seconds remaining and put the game out of reach. The win moved the Warriors (34-22) a season-high 12 games over .500. They begin a six-game road trip -- all against Eastern Conference opponents -- at Detroit on Monday. Golden States smaller lineup gave the Nets fits from the start. Curry hit two 3-pointers during an 18-6 run to open the game. Brooklyns slow start compounded when Shaun Livingston left in the first quarter with a bruised tailbone after falling hard when he was fouled by Harrison Barnes going for a layup. The team said X-rays on Livingston were negative. Just like they did in Brooklyn, though, the Nets rallied from an early deficit against Golden States second unit. Brooklyn took the lead for the first time when Williams started a three-point play on a layup over Andre Iguodala, putting the Nets up 46-44 late in the second quarter. They never led again. "Even though we didnt shoot the ball extremely well from behind the arc, it was a game until the last minute," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "On the road against a team like Golden State, thats all you can ask for." NOTES: Green said he was in an accident driving to the game, but that no one was injured. ... Nets G Marcus Thornton sat out with a stomach illness. He has yet to play since being traded from Sacramento on Wednesday for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans. ... Warriors coach Mark Jackson said Bogut, who missed his seventh straight game because of an ailing left shoulder, will likely return at some point during the Warriors six-game road trip. ... The Warriors signed C Hilton Armstrong to a 10-day contract, calling him from the teams NBA Development League affiliate in Santa Cruz. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: