GordenGarden
Israel FAQ  FAQ  <b>Register | Регистрация | הרשם</b>  Register | Регистрация | הרשם 
Translate

VIP code Profile  Profile  Log in  Log in 
Memberlist  Memberlist  Log in to check your PM  Log in to check your PM  Search  Search: Forum, Google, CalFlora, ASGAP 

case to put the ball

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miao1234

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: case to put the ball Reply with quote

(SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. In order to close out this best-of-seven set, however, the Rangers will have to become the first team to win consecutive games in this series. Through five meetings so far, New York has won the odd-numbered contests with the Flyers posting victories in Games 2 and 4. The Flyers hope to extend the series by earning a win in their final home test of this Eastern Conference quarterfinal matchup. If Philadelphia can pick up a win tonight, the clubs will have a short turnaround for Game 7, which is scheduled for Wednesday night in New York. After losing Sunday afternoon in Manhattan, Philadelphia has lost 10 of its last 11 visits to Madison Square Garden. The Rangers jumped out to a 3-0 lead over the Flyers in Sundays Game 5 at Madison Square Garden and then held on for a 4-2 decision. Marc Staal opened the scoring with 8:07 left in the first stanza, while Brad Richards and Dominic Moore each netted second-period goals to hand New York a 3-0 cushion. Moore added an assist on Brian Boyles empty-net score in the final seconds that sealed the victory and put the Flyers on the brink of elimination. "Its frustrating," Flyers forward Scott Hartnell said of the loss. "Youre always playing catch-up. You make it a lot harder on yourself. Youre skating that much harder to get on pucks, to create turnovers, to get chances, instead of playing comfortable. Its a lot easier when youve got a lead." Henrik Lundqvist came up with 24 saves for New York, which bounced back from a 2-1 Game 4 loss in which Flyers netminder Steve Mason turned in a stellar 37- save effort. "I thought we played a really good game, good energy," said Lundqvist. "Looking back at the game in Philly (on Friday), we did a lot of good things as well. The difference is today we scored a couple goals and that brings a lot of confidence to the group. Its easy to play patient and not overdo a lot of things." Mason managed just 18 stops on Sunday and Philadelphia wasnt able to maintain its momentum from Fridays win despite captain Claude Giroux and veteran Vincent Lecavalier recording their first goals of the these playoffs. "This series is definitely not over," Mason said. "Were looking forward to going home and having a big game there and bringing it back here for Game 7." The Flyers are 7-10 all-time in series when trailing 3-2. New York is 13-2 in playoff series in which it held a lead of three games to two. The Rangers have lost 11 straight playoff games when holding a series lead. Philadelphia defenseman Hal Gill saw his first action of the 2014 postseason Sunday, filling in for the injured Nicklas Grossman, who hurt his right knee in Game 4. Gill was a minus-2 in just over 12 minutes of ice time in Game 5. Grossmann is expected to miss Game 6, but Erik Gustafsson will fill in for the injured blueliner on Tuesday instead of Gill. The 25-year-old Gustafsson had two goals and eight assists in 31 games this season and has one goal and one assist over seven career playoff tilts. J.T. Miller, New Yorks first-round pick in the 2011 draft, made his playoff debut on Sunday. The 21-year-old forward contributed a point to the winning effort. Including this playoff series, which is the first postseason meeting between New York and Philadelphia since 1997, the Rangers have lost four of their last five games at Wells Fargo Center. Miguel Montero Cubs Jersey . -- Kevin Martin hit a step-back jumper with 8. Javier Baez Jersey . -- Lakers forward Pau Gasol has won the J. http://www.baseballcubsauthentic.com/kosuke-fukudome-cubs-jersey/ . -- The Erie Otters won their eighth straight game with a four-goal outburst in the third en route to an 8-4 win over the Sarnia Sting in Ontario Hockey League play Saturday. Sammy Sosa Cubs Jersey . Ching threatened to retire after the Impact made him the first pick in the Major League Soccer expansion draft on Nov. 23, but when the Houston Dynamo made no move to get him back, the 33-year-old elected to report to Montreal. Anthony Rizzo White Jersey . Van Persie, last seasons top scorer in the English Premier League, has missed recent matches against Manchester City and Liverpool but has returned to training.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Peyton Manning is as prolific a pitchman as he is a passer, and he cant even avoid all the commercials he stars in.I change the channel immediately, Manning said. And if other teammates are in the room, I run out of the room. I dont even want to hear the abuse coming my way. I dont watch a ton of TV, so I dont see a lot of it. But thats what I do, I change the channel. Nobody should be caught watching themselves on a commercial.Even when his mug isnt on the TV, Manning receives pot shots.One of Mannings latest endorsements is for Nationwide Insurance, and in the commercial he delivers a series of seven-syllable sing-songs to the companys Nationwide is on your side jingle.He hollers out 50-Omaha-set-hut! on the football field. Then in the cold tub mutters Losing feeling in my toes. As hes driving, he sings, Nothing beats that new car smell. Then, in a kitchen he bites into a sandwich after admiringly singing, Chicken parm, you taste so good.That last ditty caught up to him recently.We had some chicken parmesan in the lunch room the other day and he was loading it up and I said, Hey, what is that? Denver Broncos teammate Mitch Unrein recounted Wednesday.Oh, its chicken parm, Manning replied.I was like, Oh, does it taste so good? Unrein cracked.All Manning could do was join in the laughter.It was a layup, Manning said.dddddddddddd. I just served it right up to him.And yes, it did taste good.It was not bad, Manning said.Not many teammates have the guts to razz Manning.I didnt know what was going to happen when I started giving him a hard time about it, Unrein said. But he was a good sport about it.It takes some serious panache to poke fun at the five-time MVP, and Unrein certainly has that. After all, hes the most surprising member of the touchdown-catch club in Mannings careerDenvers fourth-year defensive tackle lined up at fullback on Dec. 2, 2012, slipped into the left flat on first-and-goal from the 1 and hauled in Mannings floater to help the Broncos beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-23.Everyone can (roast him), but it takes a certain amount of guts to do it, Unrein said. And I was feeling lucky that day. ... It kind of just came to me and I decided to give him a hard time.Manning was asked if he told Unrein he wont be catching any more touchdown passes from him as a result of being a wise guy.Yeah, he said he doesnt have any more room in his trophy case to put the ball, Manning said. So, I dont think he can have another.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Выращивание растений | גידול וריבוי All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: